Overseas HR Placement Services
Walk-in for an Interview for Immediate Requirements
Note: Attractive Salary with Standard Benefits
|Civil Technician Painting & Carpentry||Chillier Technician|
|Doctors for Kuwait:|
|Specialists for AL-GASSIM, KSA
(Only Female candidates)
|Resident Pathology||Anesthesia Technician|
|Resident Dental(Orthodontics)||Resident Derma & Cosmetology|
|AMWAJ Catering Company, Qatar|
|Office Waiters/Waiters-25 No’s|
|Jobs in Cyprus:|
|Agriculture Farming Helpers (50 Nos.)|
With globalization, overseas recruitments have picked up the pace and opened gates for Indian professionals to prove their mettle. We connect overseas companies with the most qualified individuals. Well equipped with vast knowledge of the international industries, our staff members offer excellent data base for international placements which meet the specific needs of our clients in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Kuwait, U.A.E, Oman, Middle East ,Singapore ,US & European countries. We provide quality human resources from India for various sectors into Engineering, Infrastructure, Electronic, IT, Petro Chemical, Power, Media, Oil & Gas, Food, Marketing and Manufacturing industries.
We are a team of young talented professionals with a vision to deliver quality service, customer focused and cost effective solutions to businesses utilizing manpower from the subcontinent
The Services offered by us that facilitate our clients toward achieving the ideal Human Resources are:
- On campus recruitment targeting fresh graduates
- Written tests for all new enrollments so as to gauge their level of qualification
- Conducting walk-in interviews for on the spot screenings
- Arranging interviews on a large scale
- HR Problem Solving for companies needing external assistance
- Psycho-metric analysis
- Career Counseling on individual level
- Career Counseling at corporate level, which can be coordinated with clients" HR department
- Interviewing and scanning of candidates from clients data bank on a completely confidential level pertaining to clients data base
Our Recruitment Process:
The unique strategy of two-phased interviews adopted by us ensures that our clients get the cream of the best talent available. This allows only those extremely well versed in their fields to finally reach their clients.
The first stage consists of the short listed candidates who have passed all tests. These tests could be verbal, functional or referral. The candidates are informed of their success at the end of the first stage.
The second stage is a series of interviews eventually held directly by the client to finalize from the first list standardized by us. This acts as a double-security seal on every approved candidate as they are actually screened and monitored twice by the end of the process.
This results in every skill and perspective of the candidate being thoroughly probed for the client to find the end product of paramount significance.
Sourcing of candidates:
- Rich Database at Sumuk International Pvt. Ltd.
- Internet - Job Boards etc
- Newspaper advertisements